Thursday, June 23, 2016

Hey ladies, I just wanted to post this denim on denim look I am wearing today.  If I have to choose a style I feel the most comfy in, it is boho.  This gorgeous denim maxi skirt is new  and I paired it with my favorite jewelry by Twisted Silver.  Five years ago I fell in love with my first piece of Twisted Silver jewelry and I continue to love every piece I own.  It is truly unique, chic and original.  You will never see yourself coming and going.  If you are interested in any of there fabulous pieces, just use sherristyle1 discount code for 15% off.  Here are the details for my ootd:

Skirt- Here
Shirt- Old - American Eagle
Belt - old - Michael Kors
Clutch - old - TJ Maxx
Necklace - Twisted Silver - no longer available
Bracelets- Here
Heels - Boutique Nine - Nordstroms Rack - old 4 years ago












No comments:

Post a Comment